This kind of boiler implements the structure of twofold longitudinal drums and D-type furnace. It has a water tube design; the economizer and other supplementary heating surface are preset in the rear. The combustor is situated on the front wall. The convection tube bank and rear heating surface from the reverse of the furnace, and then into the air all the way through the chimney.
Body Structure Features:
- For the twofold drums longitudinal D-type boiler, the stress body has a good condition of stress. Drums and other significant pressure parts won't be emitted and corroded by soaring temperature flame. The Pressure parts, with minute thermal stress, can draw out and draw back easily, and can arrive at higher security border.
- Auto protect, long-distance control, safety operation
- Capacities: ranges from 6 TPH to 40 TPH
- Pressure: Maximum pressure is of 45.0 Kg per cm2 (g)
- Temperature: Up to 450ºC
- Firing fuels: Automatic Oil (Gas) Fired Steam Boiler.